• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Am I the only one..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Treasure

Who posts as their piggy? It said on the email that it was meant to be like the piggies talk to each other but I am the only person that does as far as I can see. :'(

Hi Treasure!

It's me Wiggy again! Don't be sad, I post as a piggy too! Hope we can be friends!

Wiggy xoxox

Oh yeah! I forgot I was supposed to be being myself and not pretending to be Mommy Kat! I'll try to keep that in mind for next time. Maybe I'll even let the rest of my family post sometimes, but I dunno. They have to be really nice and give me all their carrots first. ;)

-Bastian Noel

See? It really IS me typing!
BastianComputer.jpg

I am sorry too! I should remember especially that this forum is designed for the guinea pigs to talk to each other, not me!

I will remember that for in the future :)

Oh Kaoskat, that pigture is just so precious, lol. I forgot that its supposed to be the piggy posting *blush* so I had better let Fozzie start taking over now, lol.

Hello, my cavy people, this is Dandio speaking, how are my piggie friends? What did you eat today? My slave served me up Romaine lettuce which I have to hold down as it walks away, cabbage (my mummy only lets me have it occasionally) and some yummy hay!

Dandio x

Hey everyone!

Since Scoobers, Chester, Duddly and Scrumpy each have their own forum to talk on, this will be mine ;D Heheheh! Well, let me introduce myself.

I am Wiggy, I am 2 years old! Here is a photo of me!

IMG_0226.jpg

I have to get mummy to change her username to Wiggy instead!

Wiggy xx

Hello Wiggy, gorgeous piggie you are!
Dandio

ps - most of my posts today have been from my piggies :D

My mummy says sorry! Me, Tonic posting for now, I'm the black one..

Have got away from that baby Guinea for a while as he wont let me have a nap..!

Mummy is looking a me funny cos I'm using her computer!

I've not had my tea yet, all the others have.. Can see mine in a dish so I'd better go, I'm starving! ;D

Love Tonic x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back