• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DebbieR

What are your ambitions? What is the one (or more) thing that you really want to do before you're 30, 40, 50, 60, you die?

I have loads but one thing I would love to do is the London Marathon - I want to set a new record - the longest time to complete the marathon. I reckon, at the speed I walk, I could do it in 9 weeks. I would plug my mp3 player in and stroll around the course. They have to keep the finish line open until the last person finishes don'gt they? How funny would that be? ;D ;

he he. ;D

I would love to do the Bath half marathon, and I know I could if only I could train more.

My over-riding ambition really is to get a book published. I am really struggling doing the rounds at the agents' with the latest one.

My greatest regret is not being a doctor. I failed to get into medicine, but I am going to apply again. These days age really doesn't matter.

well those are mine ;D
oh, and to drop from a 14 to a 12 wouldn't be bad either ;D

My hubby told me at the weekend him and the guys in his office in PAris are doing the Paris Marthon. its easier to get in. But we will see if it happens. He wants to. he can do it in a good time as he's very fit.

i dunno what my ambition is really, i guess it would be to be the best husband that i can be to gemma when we get married and to be the best dad to our kinds when we have them one day. apart from that, i would love to finish my album, not too bothered about getting a contract or anything, just for myself.

ss4ya said:
i dunno what my ambition is really, i guess it would be to be the best husband that i can be to gemma when we get married and to be the best dad to our kinds when we have them one day. apart from that, i would love to finish my album, not too bothered about getting a contract or anything, just for myself.

wish that was my husband's ambition to be the best husband. LOL

There's a lot of men who could learn a few lessons from that. Gemma is a very lucky lady.

Mine are to
  • Have children
  • Loose weight maybe a size 16?
  • Pass my driving test practical and theory
  • Train in something that will help people
  • Marry someone who really is worth the hassle
  • beat diabetes rid my body of it! (which is possible if i loose weight)
  • Id like to take my sister Charlotte on the holiday of a lifetime to Tobermory one day
  • Visit the pyrimids of egypt

Verity; Tobermory is where Balamory is filmed isn't it? Pretty place!

Anyway mine are:

• To get a decent job which I enjoy
    To pass my driving test and finially get my theory booked (what is taking me soo long in getting it booked I love to know)
    To loose weight definetely and be a size 12
    To visit Canada, or elsewhere nice

cashmincal said:
Verity; Tobermory is where Balamory is filmed isn't it? Pretty place!
Nooo that's Balamory!
I thought Tobermory was a womble ?

No, Balamory is the fictional place, Tobermory is what the place on the Island is actually called! ;) It is across the water by ferry from Oban, it is on an Island. How do I know? I went to Oban on holiday and got a postcard off it as it was pretty.

How on earth do I know ::)

My ambitions are

To get married
Have children
get more piggies!
Keep doing the singing
Pass my driving test
and eventually move to South Africa ;D

Ambitions.. oooh when I was a child, I wanted so desperately to go into the Navy and become a commander - but that's one thing that fell apart once I was diagnosed with sweet FA!

ambitions now

• to always be there for my friends and family
  • to get more piggies
  • to have a long awaited child
  • to lose some of my flab
  • and to keep being the lovely, bubbly me and slapping people whenever they deserve it! ;D

Balamory is filmed in Tobermory yes, my sister loves it she watches it 24/7 and we always say if we had the money we'd take her there x

I've just remembered another one. I just have to got to Scotland to see the Northern Lights

to be a kinder person to people, dont like people much, much prefer animals
to be an excentric old lady in my twilight years, with lots of animals
to lose some weight,
to drive more ( hate it)
to be the best piggy owner ever
to get fitter
to read more books
maybe do a course I'd love to be a historian,
oh forgot to meet and marry Richie Sambora from Bon Jovi phwor he is delicious, got to divorce Mick first lol just joking but Richie is gorgous ;)

yeah that reminds me, i want to get fit again and get ripped like i used to be....put on a lot of weight when i moved from london to somerset.

I've been to scotland last year to gretna green, I'm meant to be getting married there lmao its lovely there, i havent seen the northen lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back