• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Who watches American Idol? - I know who goes home this week :) - Just watched all the performances in HD off the internet :D

i saw it last night already, live. its about time the person left!

You will have to be my updater as your from America lol - They show it here on a Friday and is aired in America on a Tuesday with the results show on a Wednesday so we are only a couple of days behind. Instead of waiting till tomorrow to watch it we downloaded it off the internet.

lol cool - Who is your favourite? - I want Katherine to win. I hope you vote for her to stay in. :)

yea i like her and elliot. i like baldy too. i first thought paris would have no competition but boy was i wrong!

Yeah Chris and Elliot are great. I thought Kellie didn't do very well this week. The results were a little shocking...!

well I'm leaving work now....talk to you tomorrow....wish me luck tonite is my uncles wake....bye!

lots of love

Elliott's my fave.

Good luck for tonight Jo, hope things go as well as can be. Thinking of you

I was watching this in the USA. Its massive over there. Everything is about americna idol. Simon Cowell is raking it in.

I hope i get through the first round of the x factor as then i get to sing infront of Simon Cowell ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back