• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

An Excellent Adventure Christmas Fair

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
Really hoping lots of you will be able to come along, to support our charity and hear about the work we do, whilst enjoying lots of Christmas themed activities! Even more exciting, Santa is taking time out from his busy seasonal schedule, to meet you all too!

An Excellent Adventure Christmas Fair

Last edited:
I’m afraid I’m in London that weekend (birthday celebrations) but I will send a donation instead

Only 11 sleeps to go now! Really hoping lots of you will be coming along to support our little charity!
Emma is excited about going, she loves biscuits aswell, so should buy plenty 👍( hope she doesn't read that 🤣) do you still have the hook a duck stool?

O and how is Bear, it was bear wasn't it that I was fussing? I blumming love that boar, I wish I never met him haha

O and how is Bear, it was bear wasn't it that I was fussing? I blumming love that boar, I wish I never met him haha
. He’s doing much better. He’s a lovely boy. Five weeks until he can hopefully be bonded with his sister, Maddie.

Back