an interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kellie

Whan I started my home learning animal care course I sent out some letters around to find a new job with animals as my job with the nhs was messing me around...

I just got a phone call (well he rang me twice LOL), He dont have any vacancies but really likes the sound of me LOL. Its at a really posh boarding kennel which caters form dogs, cats AND small animals!

Its not until March 8th though!

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Thats fantastic news. Well done Kellie and good luck :) I am sure you don't need it though :)

D

DebbieR

Wow that would be a really fab job. March 8th will be here in no time. Good luck with it.

K

Kellie

LOl yeah I know, he didnt actually say interview but said after discusing it further they really wanted me to go in and meet them and have a chat! ? whats that about lol

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
You've certainly got in there! Maybe because of the amount of piggie you have and also cos of the course, they're highly impressed I would say!

C

claire

Lots of luck Kellie. My audition for an entertainemnt agency is on the 8th aswell

love

Claire
x

W

Wheekster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ tons of positive good luck vibes from me and the piggies ;D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.