• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

an interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kellie

Whan I started my home learning animal care course I sent out some letters around to find a new job with animals as my job with the nhs was messing me around...

I just got a phone call (well he rang me twice LOL), He dont have any vacancies but really likes the sound of me LOL. Its at a really posh boarding kennel which caters form dogs, cats AND small animals!

Its not until March 8th though!

Thats fantastic news. Well done Kellie and good luck :) I am sure you don't need it though :)

Wow that would be a really fab job. March 8th will be here in no time. Good luck with it.

LOl yeah I know, he didnt actually say interview but said after discusing it further they really wanted me to go in and meet them and have a chat! ? whats that about lol

You've certainly got in there! Maybe because of the amount of piggie you have and also cos of the course, they're highly impressed I would say!

Lots of luck Kellie. My audition for an entertainemnt agency is on the 8th aswell

love

Claire
x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ tons of positive good luck vibes from me and the piggies ;D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back