An update on me and Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
thought i would let you know after mondays sad loss of Charlie our beloved dog, me and Max are getting a little better each day, I am not permanatly in tears, just now and again, Max is now my shadow and he is being very spoiled infact i am always saying wheres Max? dont know why ! being insecure i suppose,
anyway we picked Charlies ashes up on friday and I spoke to Sue the lady who owns and runs the cemetary and she showed me some wonderful gravestones etc and her dads ashes are also in there along with many other people, it was a shady walk through garden in fact very peaceful and cool, we saw a beautiful stone of 2 shitzu sisters with their pictures on them , apparently it cost the owner £2000 but was wonderful,
I have told Sue my wishes and she has made a note in her book as she said more and more people are doing it and I did'nt want to miss out mind you i hope its not for years yet, but now at least I know my wishes are sorted,
she was fascinated by me having so many piggys she has 29 dalmations yep 29 as well as a bull mastiff and a collie cross, she cremates small pets for free and has little packets of tissue wrapped ashes of rats piggys and bunnys ready for collection, I said if I ever run out of garden space I'll bring mine down, all in all she put my mind at rest and know she did a wonderful job with Charlie,

thought you would like to see my darling Max charlies brother and litter mate

bevs

Reaction score
Glad you and Max are feeling a little bit brighter, :)

I think its great what you are planning, a really lovely idea, wish they had something like that round here :)

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
It's good to hear that you and Max are feeling better. He's gorgeous.

Always thinking of you

x

michellemuffin

Reaction score
bev said:
Glad you and Max are feeling a little bit brighter, :)

I think its great what you are planning, a really lovely idea, wish they had something like that round here :)
Sues place is called Pets at Rest which I believe is country wide so might be you do have one near by, thanks for your good wishes its helped a lot,

S

snugglypig

it will take a long time for you to get over your beloved Charlie, but glad you are feeling a little better.

When I lost my beloved Jasper last Easter, after 16 Fabulous years.
I couldn't find anywhere to cremate him here, so he is buried in our garden but I got a lovely gravestone. which is Bone shaped and reads:

A loving trusting and loyal friend

with the dates on it.

he loved the beach so we have covered his grave with lovely pebbles from where we use to walk.

Karen

P

princessguinea

I hope you feel better really soon. You are in my thoughts. big hugs xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.