Andrex ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Not as good as the old ones with the puppies though ;)

Poppy wants to be an Andrex puppy when she grows up rolleyes

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awww bless lol so cute, my two rascals nick the bog roll EVERY time my back is turned...we now have to lock the bathroom door from the outside!!

Is there an owl lover in your house?

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awww bless lol so cute, my two rascals nick the bog roll EVERY time my back is turned...we now have to lock the bathroom door from the outside!!

Is there an owl lover in your house?

She's a my Gran's in these :) I was one of the first times she visited. She's grown quite a bit since these though. She spotted the loo roll and just made a bee-line for it rolleyes She has since developed a thing for the rug too and tries to dig in it

I actually thought that the new advert was for a Playstation game when I first saw it though :red

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
She's a my Gran's in these :) I was one of the first times she visited. She's grown quite a bit since these though. She spotted the loo roll and just made a bee-line for it rolleyes She has since developed a thing for the rug too and tries to dig in it

I actually thought that the new advert was for a Playstation game when I first saw it though :red

ha ha me too, the thing that stood out for me more than anything though, was the two lovely suitcases on the trolley! doh

Hanwombat

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I havent seen it yet - shame they havent used a real puppy though instead of a CGI one

Status
Not open for further replies.