• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

angel perfume

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

my mum said this smells of chocolate! anyone got any does it really smell like that cos i would LOVE some and i wanna no if it really does smell like that, no its a odd topic but just interested thats all!

what brand is it from? Do you mean the Thierry Mugler one?

If so, I do not think it smells like chocolate at all, more like vanilla... but it is the most gorgeous perfume I ever used.

its quite expensive though...

Angel is the best perfume ever. I love it so much and I've nearly run out :( but I wouldn't say it smelled like chocolate ?

I'd love to have a sniff of that one :)

(Although that as a sentence looks pretty weird!)

I'm sure I read its got hints of chocolate in once? but its more vanilla based, I love the smell but dont know if its tested on animals or not? I guess it would be so i dont buy it :( i must email them to ask.......

Alison :)

never even heard of it, I like Anais Anais got a hugh bottle on the cruise last year and will be getting another again in march on the next cruise

I have a bottle of Anais Anais aswell, and I like it, but you cant compare it to Angel...

I cant afford to buy Angel atm, but if I could I would. The smell last so much longer on your skin than Anais Anais does, it smells so vanilla sweet its so gorgeous...

I love AA - but it smells cheap compared.

If someone could find out if they test it on animals or not, that would be appriciated :)

Yer, I love my perfumes, so i'll have to have a look around for it and have a smell! :)

xx

I had a look last night but there's several different Angel perfumes. :-\

http://www.thierrymugler.com/

once you select your language, in the right bottom corner click on products. chose angel, and perfume line.

then you can click on next or previous in that little window in the middle and look at what perfums are available.

You are all going to dislike me for saying this but i find the smell overpowering !
I used to work with someone who COVERED herself with it and it makes me feel sick now.

I use Stella McCartney coz of the animal testing issue ..... its almost impossible to find out who tests what so I'm assuming that they all do

Thats what i reckon too - i think they virtually all test. I like Lush karma - but v. potent!

I also use a range called dolma who do vegan musk which is wonderful, will try to find the link later.....

Next dont test - their sprays are not over priced define is nice!

Alison :)

I'd agree with Billies mum - its really overpowering after a while. When someone walks past in the street wearing it I do think wow, gorgeous smell but when I sit next to someone wearing it I really think its a bit too much. I heard it smells like chocolate too (my kind of whiff!) but it's definitely sweeter with vanilla smells.

You can buy it cheap off the internet if you look at perfume sites. Oh, and House of Fraser have the whole range if you're trying to find it to have a whiff.

just bid on ebay for a small bottle, but WOW is it expensive or what? whats it made of something very rare I should imagine for that price

Steve brought mine back when he went on a stag do in Amsterdam. :o I really wasn't happy about him going but I really wanted that perfume. You have to get your priorities right ;D

DebbieR said:
Steve brought mine back when he went on a stag do in Amsterdam. :o I really wasn't happy about him going but I really wanted that perfume. You have to get your priorities right ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back