Angel perfume

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
finally got to the big boots and asked for a sniff it was behind the counter and she said it was £48 £65 and £78 a bottle thought she might have charged me for a sniff at those prices, and it was not as ncie as I thought it might be I can definalty smell vanilla, so wont be buying it, stick to my Anais Anais, I think,

C

cavykind

My friend really loves this perfume and although I like it, I wouldn't buy it. I adore Estee lauders Spellbound it's beautiful. My sister keeps nagging me to try something new and says I have been waring this tooooo long....but what does she know ::)

During the day I like to wear Vanilla essential oil, it's divine and I think it's less "stinky" for the guineas than synthetic perfumes xx0
I love sweet scents and when I was young liked Chanel No 5, couldn't wear that now...too yucky!
My boyfriend at the time was in the Merchant Navy and so was my dad, so that's the only reason I got any, as a learner nurse I was too poor to buy it :'(
Yes...men have their uses ;)

Barbara

linda.b

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love the smell. I tried some on but hubby thinks it smells like KYBOSH! . Insect repellent. Oh well I know what to get if I ever get fed up of him! ;D

C

cavykind

linda.b said:
I love the smell. I tried some on but hubby thinks it smells like KYBOSH! . Insect repellent. Oh well I know what to get if I ever get fed up of him! ;D
I like to burn essential oils in the house (just for short periods because of the animals) as they are so relaxing.
Lavender however starts his asthma up. I know what to wear if I really want rid of of him >:D

I am of course joking 0:)

Barbara

Mary

Reaction score
cavykind said:
linda.b said:
I like to burn essential oils in the house (just for short periods because of the animals) as they are so relaxing.
Lavender however starts his asthma up. I know what to wear if I really want of of him >:D

I am of course joking 0:)

Barbara

That reminds me of my OHs mate! He used to as a teenager kill wild rabbits and have them for dinner,(they where a poor family). Well now he has an allergy againts rabbits! His throat swells and hes feel really bad, the rabbits have had the last laugh! I always say to him that if hes not careful me and his wife will put rabbit hair in his pillow slip!

Status
Not open for further replies.