• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Animal 24/7 has anyone seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
anyone been catching it on tv around 9am I caught a bit of one a week ago and have sat down to my breakfast watching it ever since , a harrier falcon was shot when she was guarding her 2 eggs it broke my heart especailly when the RSPB man guarding the Harriers as they are almost extinct got choked up, and some times some people are so damn crual one old girl had her cats living in her roof she had so many, she thought she was doing great, needs the funny farm maybe,

I get really upset at anything like that too. There are so many really nasty people round. I've also gone off watching nature programmes - I know animals get chased by other animals & get eaten etc but I hate the way they play music to make it into some kind of adventure like an action movie.

I've been watching it since it started. I think its fantastic to see what great work is going on out there

would love to be an RSPCA officer but know I could'nt handle animals suffering and I would want to physically harm anyone doing any kind of harm to an animals,

I've seen the end of it a few times coz I wathch City Hospital :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back