• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Animal Magic Pet Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I ordered Readigrass a week ago today and I am still waiting on it. The delivery for these products seem much longer than products bought elsewhere. I was just wondering if anyone has had the same experience.

They are normally very quick, but am sure they were having a couple of weeks break to do a stock check or something. That may have been a while ago. They are on here as a member so should be able to let you know what's happening.

I've always found them to be very quick so maybe drop them a message on here ( I think they go by the name holidayhutch ) just to see if there's any reason for the hold up?

There is a telephone number on their website so I gave them a call. They confirmed the order was sent out on Monday and that maybe the courier has lost it. They are going to check with the courier. They are sending me again on Monday and said that if the order does appear I have to keep by way of an apology.

I have always found them really helpful and fast in their deliveries. Sounds as if they are keen to get it sorted!

Hi Sandra
I have checked the tracking details and it is showing as still being the hub depot, which basically means they have lost itrolleyes. Your new supply is all packaged up ready to come out to you on Monday and we will also be sending by next day delivery for you with a different courier to avoid any further delay.

Hi,

I've ordered from Holidayhutch only a few days ago and my hay was delivered yesterday, but I was at work. I did put a note on my order so that the courier/p.o. could leave it with a neighbour, if no one was at home, but I believe DHL was the courier, so not sure what their policy is, although, on their card, there were three options, of which one was that it could be left in a safe place, but it was returned to the depot.

Either way, it doesn't matter, because this is my second time to order with Holidayhutch and both occasions have been positive, with no problems. :)

My hay is due to arrive on Monday and I can't wait, or rather, my piggies can't wait, lol. Thank you Holidayhutch. :)

Anyway, looks like you're going to get your delivery very soon.

Beth xx

A lot of the time these things are down to couriers, some of them are a law unto themselves - I work for a company who spend a lot of time moving things around the country, and whenever we hear DHL are being used, we cringe!

Parcelforce are also pretty rubbish.

blooming couriers!

I love Animal Magic Supplies, :). They get lots of my money, I wouldn't buy my stuff from anywere else, if they don't have it I phone and they get it. Can't complain with service like that :)! xx

I agree, this is a great company - very personal and it'll probably have been the couriers tat have lost it! Xx

I agree that the service given has been excellent. I can't wait to try my boys on the readigrass.

Thank you Holidayhutch for sorting out the problem and I'm sorry that you are out of pocket. I look forward to buying from you again.

My readigrass is due to arrive today. I can't wait to try my boys on it. The later it gets though the more worried I get that it won't arrive. I am such a worrier lol. The day isn't over yet.

Was thinking of buying the 5 pack of dust free hay? Has anyone used this? Is it a good quality hay?

my piggies eat it and love it :) will be buying more on friday :))

my order took about 8 days to come, only cos they didn't have something in stock - the toys were great, but i wasn't too keen on the hay it seemed a bit old and wasn't what i expected, but i would order other things from them again.

The original order was lost. Animal Magic Pet Supplies sent it out again yesterday on the next day delivery to avoid further delay. That's why I am starting to get worried. Don't know what time they deliver until.

The original order was lost. Animal Magic Pet Supplies sent it out again yesterday on the next day delivery to avoid further delay. That's why I am starting to get worried. Don't know what time they deliver until.

ours come on the next day delivery, but it was two seperate parcels - one came around 2 and the other around 8 clock at night! so they can deliver late.

Hi,

I've ordered from Holidayhutch only a few days ago and my hay was delivered yesterday, but I was at work. I did put a note on my order so that the courier/p.o. could leave it with a neighbour, if no one was at home, but I believe DHL was the courier, so not sure what their policy is, although, on their card, there were three options, of which one was that it could be left in a safe place, but it was returned to the depot.

I've missed my hay orders a couple of times but the DHL driver was the same both times, so he asked if there was anyway safe he could put it next time and to put a note on the order:))

Was thinking of buying the 5 pack of dust free hay? Has anyone used this? Is it a good quality hay?

This? http://www.animalmagicpetsupplies.c...jectPath=/Shops/BT3336/Products/Hay004Special

My two (and the bunnies) absolutely love it! It smells gorgeous too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back