• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ann Summers party

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

I went to an Ann Summers party my sister had on saturday & they had some fab PJ's & night shirts for "Rabbit" lovers!  The shirts were purple with a black embroidered rabbit (2 ears furry kind!) and the shorts Pj's were black with a "I love my rabbit" logo all over them & the top was also black with just one I love my rabbit on the front.  I told the woman doing the party that i know of many (furry & plastic) rabbit lovers but knew more Guinea Pig lovers.  I suggested that they did a product called the Cavey so that I could get Pj's with I love my Guinea Pig on them!  She told me that they are always being asked for new ideas for new products & she would see what she could come up with  :o 8)
Made me chuckle!  All I came home with was a pack of obscene playing cards that I won in the raffle.  They are now distributed amongst the Roadies around the UK knowing that they came from me  :-[  OH took them to work with him & handed them out!

How about a "Rabbit that goes out and earns money? Then we could do away with hubbys 2funny

Did you try anything on? ;D

I've been to two of those parties. I got lucky in the raffle too . I won a 'personal massager' and a playgirl magazine. But the magazine was so nasty that I gave it to my gay friend :D

I tried on the star wars outfit & a nuns outfit because they all think I'm a sheltered prude!

hils78 said:
I tried on the star wars outfit & a nuns outfit because they all think I'm a sheltered prude!

I take it they've not seen you dressed as a pink haired prostitute then? 2funny

LOL.. I held an Ann Summers party at my hen night! It was such a laugh, my mum was a bit red-faced! :D

bev said:
hils78 said:

I take it they've not seen you dressed as a pink haired prostitute then? 2funny
No they haven't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back