• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

another addition of my family- sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

S4010065.jpg

sweep is not yet one all i know is he is about 7-9 months old i got him in november, he still getting to know me still not very tame but he is getting there, he loves hopping over to the piggie hutch to look in there window and say hi

i will feel sorry for him really all on his own when the piggies have each other, when i let him out he hops around the garden with me and when i tell him it is time to go back in the hutch he goes back, he so good wish i could get him a friend

[color]My hous rabbit Schmichal is such a busy boy that h has to go an look into th guinas cags all th tim lol. Th guina pigs thn com running ovr to him an h hops away! - Silly rabbit! lol

Your rabbit is so gorgous!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is gorgeous! Did you know his colour is called Magpie and he is a Dwarf Lop? ;D

Clare x

it is, i think he is a dwarf, he keeps hopping sideways lol hope he hasnt a bad leg or anything he runs around the garden chasing the dog lmao but he jumps sideways but he defintely isnt in pain, he must be abnormal lol

Hello Sweep. sorry i dont know much abotu rabbits. only piggies and cats Michele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back