ANY FORMULA 1 FANS OUT THERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

For all you F1 Fans there is only 3 weeks for the 1st Grand Prix of the Season! Cant Wait! Michele

W

Wheekster

My dad is a huge fan of Formula one and I grew up with trips to Brands Hatch and watching the racing on tv ;D I still like to follow it so no doubt will be tuning in to watch some of the races ;D

M

Michele

cool at least there is one other person into F1. I have a great advantage. father in law lives about 7 miles from Silverstone!!

K

kellyspiggies

I'm going to brands hatch tomorrow I'm staying in the hotel right next to it

K

kellyspiggies

i dont know lol not really going for the racing but if there is anyone on the track will go see them, last time we got in for free as the motorbikes were practising

Reaction score
my 24 year old son is mad for Formula one, we went to Monte Carlo in October and saw the start line, everywhere was SO CLEAN amazing, and we got him the usual t shirt and cap etc he was so delighted, he gets up middle of the night to watch it all live, mad

K

kellyspiggies

i just got back from brands hatch watched the motorbikes practise had a great time spent most my time in the swimming pool and spa and steam room ,back to reality now

S

ss4ya

i love F1 come on Raikonnen.

i cant wait till the new season starts, will be an interesting season this year.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
kellyspiggies said:
i just got back from brands hatch watched the motorbikes practise had a great time spent most my time in the swimming pool and spa and steam room ,back to reality now
You lucky thing! :D Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend!

W

Wheekster

It sure does sound like a fantastic weekend. I'm glad you had such a great time ;D

K

kellyspiggies

it was lovely,i was so relaxed no kids it was great and i come back i got new customers for my business so made me even more happy cause i make more money lol not all about that just like making people happy and i feel successful in what I'm doing cause it has took me so long to get where i am

M

Michele

bet it was wicked. This weekend I was near exmouth at Nigel Mansell's hotel. we stayed there on saturday night. So cool.

I'm a big JACQUES VILLENEUVE FAN. Also a Kimi Raikkonen and Mclaren fan too.

K

kellyspiggies

have to say i do watch f1 but not into it like that, dont relly know the names or anything

M

Michele

gosh i am. Even know them by therir helmets. i know i'm sad. One year I dress up totally in the canadian flag for jacques Villeneuve. even had canadian flag glasses so sad! ;D

K

kellyspiggies

your not sad, i do like it just cant remember them all, would love to go see it, they were practising on sunday, not f1 the motorbikes one come of it would be great to see a proper race though, the noise it makes when they pass you, got pics of it will post them later when i got new batteries for the camera

M

Michele

the atmosphere at a grand rpix is amazing. Have the last 2 years we have had the seats right by pole position and only 4 rows back. The niose at he start is outof this world and so loud. best ever. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.