• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Any news on the calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[color]I am so sorry about that - will prob n up oing March to Fb 07 lol That way w won't hav lost any months. I will try an gt that sort asap as I am not working much at th momnt. So so so sorry for vryboy waiting!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, a mid year one..why not?

Thanx for letting us know, I wasn't too sure if there was a post about it and I'd missed it!

Thats a great idea to have a mid-year one. I have a few calendars up at home and its the same at the beginning of every year......... I forget to buy a calendar and have to start going a few days without one. I rely on mine so much to!

All I need to do is fine a place where they sell decent paper for the calenders to go on! I will have a look today and will start taking orders at weekend.

Hope that is okay. I will do them from March - Feb 07 now as already two months have gone by. I am sorry if this has caused any inconenience!

No problemo! ;) Nice paper hmmm?

March to Feb sounds good, mid-year calendars are ideal

Good idea! And it will be lovely to have a collection of photos of the Forum piggies to keep when the calendar finishes.
Caroline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back