Any other piggies do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

piglet_and_rogers_mama

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My boys are so silly,they are running around and popcorning and generally being cute. But Piglet does the weirdest thing, he'll run and jump onto his bed (a fleecy bed made for a cat lol) and actually do a couple of roll arounds onto his belly! he kinda flops around like a fish outta water, the first time he did it i thought he was having a fit! haha just wondering if piglet is bonkers or if its just like "extreme popcorning!" :(|)

CiaraPatricia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
None of mine have ever done that, it sounds so cute! My rabbits do it kinda sometimes :) So I guess it's like the same thing

Reaction score
I think you're right, he's bonkers!

Haha sounds so cute and I def want to see a vid too!

Must be a very very happy piggy! x)

Salt n Peppers mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Happy Piggie :))

One of my Foster piggies Fidget does something similar, when I call "Fidg Fidg Fidg Fidget" He will popcorn around and ends up on his side wriggling arond x)

Reaction score
Awwwww yay! We call it the bunny flop here! Mine do it in their hammock and I thought they were stuck at first! It really does look like a fish out of water doesn't it! Glad you've seen it! I assume its extreme happiness! ;)

piglet_and_rogers_mama

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hahaha the only problem is they do it when I'm not expecting it...so then when i finally get my ipod out and try to coax them to be all happy (usually by baby talk, thats what gets them to start poppin!) they get all tuckered out or get distracted by veggies :) So new mission: catch piglet in the act!

beaverstar

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mine do this x) We used to worry they were having fits! I think it's extreme popcorning - usually when I've put a new cuddle cup in or if they have been doing laps of the cage and got a bit too excited. It's so funny to watch :))

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hehe, Dottie and Mabel do this too! I actually have a video of Dottie very briefly rolling in her bed but not sure how to upload videos?! They are funny little things!

Guinea pig slave

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:(|) sooo cute. Haven't experienced this behaviour but my two older piggies go crazy after I've deep cleaned their pen. They popcorn at first then lie flat on their sides and drag themselves across the fleeces ?/ Assume it's a scent thing :{
Has me in stiches - none of my other piggies do this.

Reaction score
My boys are so silly,they are running around and popcorning and generally being cute. But Piglet does the weirdest thing, he'll run and jump onto his bed (a fleecy bed made for a cat lol) and actually do a couple of roll arounds onto his belly! he kinda flops around like a fish outta water, the first time he did it i thought he was having a fit! haha just wondering if piglet is bonkers or if its just like "extreme popcorning!" :(|)

this is awesome, as Glynis said, we want video's.

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Worked out how to post vids...

here's one of Dottie and Mabel, she briefly gets in her bed and rolls about. She only does it in short bursts so it's hard to get! Is this similar to what your piggies do?! :))

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
ps, sorry my boyfriend was playing a computer game and is shouting! Oh, and this is the girls run. Had run out of fleece as everything was in the wash so they had to make do with a towel :))

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Like this?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5UDeYIuDhs[/ame]

:) If so my Frazzle does this! When he's in his cosy and when he goes in his hammock, crazy pig!

Status
Not open for further replies.