• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Any thoughts on these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the pictures! Guinea looks relaxed & happy. Is probably one of those things that some love and some won't go near! Could you try making something similar at home & if guinea likes it then get one?

Misty loves things like that. Sooty just pees them and walks away and Brandy's never had one. You'd be better just making your own first :)

I made all my piggies beds, some love them others just move them around the cage, it took me quite a while as I have 13 piggies, but they are worth it, it didn't cost me a penny because I went round the family asking for any old bits of material they didn't want, also old quilt covers or curtains are great to use, and for the stuffing I used the inside of an old quilt, I will get my hubby to take a pic and I will post it for you to have a look

Thats great if you can put up pics. I want to make my own but didn't know what to put inside as stuffing.

wish i could sew and make things i'm so useless at that sort of thing! :-\

Bil had 3 sleeping bags

He loved them the most out of all of his things

I still sleep with one under my pillow :(

They look great!

Still there are plenty of fab fabric shops around, you could make your own. That way it would be even more special!

I make these by the dozen! I do sell a few but only for material costs. I make them for my skinnies AND hairies and they love them all the same! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back