Any thoughts on these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jillybean

I love the pictures! Guinea looks relaxed & happy. Is probably one of those things that some love and some won't go near! Could you try making something similar at home & if guinea likes it then get one?

lolseh

Reaction score
Misty loves things like that. Sooty just pees them and walks away and Brandy's never had one. You'd be better just making your own first :)

C

crazy cavies

I made all my piggies beds, some love them others just move them around the cage, it took me quite a while as I have 13 piggies, but they are worth it, it didn't cost me a penny because I went round the family asking for any old bits of material they didn't want, also old quilt covers or curtains are great to use, and for the stuffing I used the inside of an old quilt, I will get my hubby to take a pic and I will post it for you to have a look

darkest.dreaming

Reaction score
Thats great if you can put up pics. I want to make my own but didn't know what to put inside as stuffing.

PiggiePal

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
wish i could sew and make things i'm so useless at that sort of thing! :-\

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Bil had 3 sleeping bags

He loved them the most out of all of his things

I still sleep with one under my pillow :(

C

carrot_tit

They look great!

Still there are plenty of fab fabric shops around, you could make your own. That way it would be even more special!

S

SkinnyLover

I make these by the dozen! I do sell a few but only for material costs. I make them for my skinnies AND hairies and they love them all the same! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.