Any1 interested in sharing costs of buying guinea pigs socks?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tani

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
EEk!
I have been looking for some socks with guinea pigs on ever since I got my piggies!

So, I have found a company in the USA that will make them - with any design on and either lots of little pigs on or one larger one :))

BUT..........

There is a 12 pair min order plus shipping 8...

Is there anyone who would be interested in getting a pair if I ordered some in? We can all put in designs (was thinking cute funny ones as opposed to actual piggy looking ones) and choose one we like? If there are enough people, then we could always buy in more OR, if any1 on here is thinking about selling them in their shop, then it would be a great op as I'm sure they would sell really well!

What do you all think?

The socks are about $6 each (about £3.80) plus a share of the shipping. - so not really expensive?

2280CLAIRE

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Have you looked in Primark? Some people have got guinea pig PJs and tops in there. Also, maybe you could find a company in the UK who will personalise clothing? There are loads that do personalised hoodies, t-shirts etc...maybe they'd do socks if you asked?

Tani

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Have you looked in Primark? Some people have got guinea pig PJs and tops in there. Also, maybe you could find a company in the UK who will personalise clothing? There are loads that do personalised hoodies, t-shirts etc...maybe they'd do socks if you asked?

No way! Really? In primark? OO, wonder if they will still have some next week :))
I have ask about ten UK companies so far that make socks but I had no luck. I have a couple more to try but this is the first one that said yes. The problem is that unlike the other clothing, the socks stretch so the pattern has to be woven in - not printed onto it. I spoke to a couple of printers who can even print on G-strings! lol! But not socks :red.

Tani

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Noone else then interested? I mean anyone interested? lol. Aw, thought socks would be cute but....

Tani

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yeah, thanks guys!

Well if any of you want to think about designs? Not sure if anyone on this site has a design they have done because otherwise I don't want to pinch one of google images and be done for copywright, lol. Any ideas?

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aw sounds like a great idea but I don't get paid til I'm in Africa, then obviously I'll be in Africa and can't pay...! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.