• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Anyone Else Stuck In The Past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Furry Godmother

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
According to the report I've just submitted to the university, I am currently in 2013, on this very date.
Other than being shamed as this is the second submission I have made automatically typing 2013.
I'd like to know what's wrong with my brain, but also, is anyone else stuck in the past or just as dimwitted as I clearly am?

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm usually ok this early. I'm managing to put 2015 on everything. It's usually when I stop thinking about it so much in a couple of months time that I slip back into 2014 though I can't say I remember going back two years :)

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've just submitted an essay to uni. I had to double check the dates I had written about three times. I'm always doing this!

katie-elizabeth

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I used to play the sims 3 a lot, had a lot of the extensions too, my favourite being sims pets ;) but I've not touched it in ages, I didn't even know there was a sims 4!
I like creating the people and my sister likes building the houses so we make a good team together haha :tu:
You've made me want to play it again now! :D

katie-elizabeth

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Haha it happens! Sims though, what a brilliant game! I'm Big fan of building houses on there :)
I think I'm going to have dig it out again! I stopped playing it because it kept making my laptop crash though, useless laptop lol

Jess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was filling out my avon order and put... 2014. Looked at it and couldn't work out what was wrong with it. Do the same St work too!

C&&Frank

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I think I'm going to have dig it out again! I stopped playing it because it kept making my laptop crash though, useless laptop lol
Dig it out! Your missing so much haha. Has your laptop got the right specs for the game?

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
You've had a long few weeks, I don't blame you for wanting to go back in the past! :P :P

The Furry Godmother

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was filling out my avon order and put... 2014. Looked at it and couldn't work out what was wrong with it. Do the same St work too!
So glad I'm not the only one! ;)
Me either, apparently though the marker should realise it was a mistake.... Pahaha lets hope so!

You've had a long few weeks, I don't blame you for wanting to go back in the past! :P :P
Gosh I know right, I can't even remember 2013.... Actually it was a bad year..... Why?!? Hahhaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.