• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Anyone for april fools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I normally do a bit of planning for mine, but this year I couldn't do one :( so much has been happening round here, that it wouldn't be right.

Previous years it's been I'm pregnant and been at hospital during the evening, getting married on the quiet, having affairs and whatnot!

Any of you had an april fool or did one?

xx Mrs Player xx

nope but there was one in the daily exspress did you notice it the one about speed cameras lol my mum feel for it x

Yesterday there was a article about speed cameras that fine you for going to slow and they talked of a car that makes itself appear faster and they mentioned a man called Hans upohgohit (hands up who got it!) my mum was really fooled util she read the name x

lol i tried to get Matt with one but he didn't believe it lol

I'm rubbish at stuff like that ;D

Love
Claire
x

i told my boyfriend that i was getting a whole bunch of piercings coz i had a gift certificate. he freaked out! last year it was that i was pregnant. i though he was gonna wee on himself!

Lol so funny hehe my classic one is 'Abbie dont move theres a spider right there' she freaks every year, i tried the I'm pregnant last year with my mum errm word of warning dont try that especially when your under 18 lol x

LOL, YEA NOT A GOOD IDEA AT ALL! IF I WAS TO DO THAT, WELL.....I WOULDN'T BE HERE! LOL! BACK OVER HERE IN THE STATES I ACTUALLY PHONE PRANKED MY BOYFRIEND ON A RADIO STATION I LISTEN TO! IT WAS CLASSIC! SURE, HE WAS UPSET FOR 2 DAYS, BUT HE GOT OVER IT! :P

LOL -still do the pregnant one with my parents.. even though I'm 24 and married, it doesn't go down well!

All my pre-pregnancy stuff now is top secret! ;)

how many fell for the penguin in the Thames in the daily paper I DID thought it might have been little toga who was kidnapped from near by last december

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back