• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Anyone know any piggy vets near Newcastle Upon Tyne?

I’ll look on the vet locator x I’ve searched a few places, is Vets4Pets good? ( Pets At Home ) x
It varies at different practices, my local vets 4 pets are not experienced with Guinea pigs.But I know of other forum members who have had a good experience at their local vets 4 pets. If you can't find anywhere near on the vet locator you could always ring and ask if any of their team are experienced with Guinea pigs. Are any of your pigs ill or is this for in the future? x

Hi, I'm from near Newcastle. Without a doubt the best guinea pig vet in the area is Judith Brown at firstvets, forest hall branch. I wouldn't have taken mine anywhere else in the north east.

Hi, I'm from near Newcastle. Without a doubt the best guinea pig vet in the area is Judith Brown at firstvets, forest hall branch. I wouldn't have taken mine anywhere else in the north east.
Hiya! Thanks for telling me xx Do you know how much it would be for a checkup?

I honestly can't remember but firstvets are very good with prices.
Hiya! Thanks for telling me xx Do you know how much it would be for a checkup?
Just to make a comparison, I got quoted £650 for x-rays for my little one a few years back from a local vets practice. Firstvets did the same x-rays for £70

I honestly can't remember but firstvets are very good with prices.

Just to make a comparison, I got quoted £650 for x-rays for my little one a few years back from a local vets practice. Firstvets did the same x-rays for £70
Oh okay! That seems good, do they have a phone number?

Back