Anyone tried herbalife diet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I started it last week it seems easy to stick to 2 shakes a day then a normal meal at night, well as its been hot and I miss my cereal in the mornings I am going to have cereal and toast for my dinner, you can have bars of nutty things as well, just wondered if anyone else had tried it, I brought it from ebay as it works out half price or less,

D

DebbieR

Good luck with that Michelle. I haven't tried it but i'm full of admiration for people who can do it. I love my food way too much. I live to eat. If I couldn't eat food I may as well stop living. I don't think I'll ever be thin :D

Reaction score
I much rather do as the astronaughts do and have pills or dried food lol, I hate cooking dinners my kids are so fussy, I use to years ago cooking everything from scratch etc, but the funny thing I love making cakes and biscuits etc and always use to make my kids birthday cakes, but I find food boring, my fav meal is mushroom omlette and chips, from the chinese I might add, they know its Mick ordering it every time and always say to him its michelles treat night is it? sad are'nt I ?

K

kellyspiggies

i used to sell herbalife and i do believe it works but you have to be very detemined in yourself, alot of self control

B

Barbara Osborn

I lost 15 pounds (American measurement, what would that be in stones?) on Herbalife. It took me several months.

It worked fine except I got the munchies every afternoon around 4:00 pm.

The worst was, I couldn't drink chardonnay (that is my vice).

Then we went on vacation to Santa Barbara for Christmas and we ate out every night and I put the 15 lbs back on in 2 weeks, grrrr.

As far as diets go, it worked well. It was nice to know that even though I felt hungry I knew the my body was getting all the daily nutrients and vitamins it needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.