• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Anyone tried herbalife diet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I started it last week it seems easy to stick to 2 shakes a day then a normal meal at night, well as its been hot and I miss my cereal in the mornings I am going to have cereal and toast for my dinner, you can have bars of nutty things as well, just wondered if anyone else had tried it, I brought it from ebay as it works out half price or less,

Good luck with that Michelle. I haven't tried it but i'm full of admiration for people who can do it. I love my food way too much. I live to eat. If I couldn't eat food I may as well stop living. I don't think I'll ever be thin :D

I much rather do as the astronaughts do and have pills or dried food lol, I hate cooking dinners my kids are so fussy, I use to years ago cooking everything from scratch etc, but the funny thing I love making cakes and biscuits etc and always use to make my kids birthday cakes, but I find food boring, my fav meal is mushroom omlette and chips, from the chinese I might add, they know its Mick ordering it every time and always say to him its michelles treat night is it? sad are'nt I ?

i used to sell herbalife and i do believe it works but you have to be very detemined in yourself, alot of self control

I lost 15 pounds (American measurement, what would that be in stones?) on Herbalife. It took me several months.

It worked fine except I got the munchies every afternoon around 4:00 pm.

The worst was, I couldn't drink chardonnay (that is my vice).

Then we went on vacation to Santa Barbara for Christmas and we ate out every night and I put the 15 lbs back on in 2 weeks, grrrr.

As far as diets go, it worked well. It was nice to know that even though I felt hungry I knew the my body was getting all the daily nutrients and vitamins it needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back