• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Anyone...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Loriella

Anyone live around the Leeds area fancy chatting? My partner, our piggies and I moved here two months ago and are just settling in now. It's really hard to get used to such a big city after having lived in sleepy Lincoln for the past 4 years! There's so much choice here, it's impossible to decide where to go for a nice meal! Any suggestions?! ;)

Am a bit too far away too am in Shropshire, near Wales. Have never been to Leeds but do visit Lincoln on occasion to go to airshows with hubbys.

Welcome to the forum. ;D

Deb x

Hiya

I was born in Leeds but i now live in Lincoln, how strange is that lol

I used to live in Osmondethorpe in east leeds, but i moved 10 years ago to Hornsea on the east coast and then here lol

Where in Leeds are you?

I live in Colton, on the East side of Leeds. Very random yes! You moving TO Lincoln and i moved FROM! Going to Lincoln this weekend to visit my friends, should be good! :) ::)

I used to live in Leeds too - Horsforth and Bramley.

I'm in Birmingham now though so a bit too far to meet up!

My favourite places to go out used to be The North Bar, Mojos and Doctor Woos - they are all clubs though. My favourites to go out and eat are Tampopo which is near the station, Tiger, Tiger and Fat Francos in Horsforth. Yummy!

I live too far Ireland Lol, My parents live in Bristol and Birmingham

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back