• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

are Phoebes fans still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just have a bit of news to share...phoebe gave birth to 6 gorgeous little piglets a month ago today....if any fans are around i can share some piccies :)

sadly one baby died a day after birth but the other 5 are doing fab, 2 black (one girl one boy) one brown with black spots (boy) one pink with black spots (girl) and one brown striped (girl)

Yay for Phoebe - so glad to see you back!

Please pictures please!

Suzy x

yeah i took a break from here for a few months, been so busy with the animals...so many new babies too this spring! i'll get some photos uploaded asap then :)

what breed are they?

piglets are so cute, my fav breed is the traditional gloucester old spot - huge pigs but very sweet

day they were born
53434_100_7253.jpg

53434_100_7250.jpg

and now (have to take some of the black babies they are still with mum, these three are being hand reared to make them tame)

53434_100_7364.jpg

53434_100_7392.jpg

53434_100_7390.jpg

53434_100_7389.jpg

i want two! Arrr they are just flipping gorgeous, so nice to see them.

Hope you are doing ok xx

the father is around 50cm tall, the mother 35cm. the baby we kept from the first nest only grew to 30cm tall :))))
I'm hoping these babies will grow to be 30cm too!

They are gorgeous, i would love one of those.......
I wonder if i said to hubby, can i have another piggy? and come home with one of those, what he would say :)):)):)):)):)):)):)) it is a pigg :)

x) x) So cute x)

CONGRATULATIONS PHOEBE AND MINI PIGLETS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Whee are so sorry to hear about the other mini piglet 8...8...8...8...RIP piggie run free at the bridge xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is that the little girl that you described as pink with black spots, the cheeky one in the 5th piccie with her cutest piggie nose droolxoxoxoxoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back