• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Argh! Wisdom teeth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
One of my bottom wisdom teeth has decided it wants to start growing again! grrrr They've been growing on and off for the last 4 years :o when's it gonna stop? It's really getting quite painful...stupid teeth! grrrr

4 years? Ohhh noooes! Mine have been growing on and off for the past year and they are growing at an angle ugghh!But i cant have them removed as they are on my bottom jaw nerve so if they were to be removed it might damage the nerve and i may not be able to feel my bottom lip (nice!) lol! Hope your teeth feel better soon! hugs to you :)

Tell me about it! mines growing in right now (3 years on and off) i have a cut in my cheek, the pains terrible and its giving me head pain! Hope yours stops soon hun, hugs xx

Glad to know I'm not the only one suffering with it :)).

That must be a bit of a pain having them growing at an angle :{. My sister was lucky enough to have hers taken out before they even started growing :o.

I hope you two feel better with yours soon too. Just imagine how painful it must be for babies when they're teething :{ oww.

is it growing straight?

i had my bottom ones taken out a few years ago but my top ones are fully grown but the right one is overgrawn and catches on my bottom tooth so that coming out soon to.

might be worth going to the dentist?

hope it stops hurting and finishes growing soon.

I cant believe this tooth pain might go on for another three years.....my OH sisters wisdom teeth have also came through and shes bought herself a....teething ring! lol i dont know if its any help though......:))

Teething babies forget the pain for a reason...it bloody hurts lol
Anthony hasnt had his come in at all yet, lucky sod! so he doesnt know what I'm fussing about. :(

I am 33, and my wisdon teeth has NEVER come in. The dentist once said that he does not think my wisdon teeth will ever come in. YAY for me!:))
My husband had his removed many years ago, he was in a lot of pain!

I am 33, and my wisdon teeth has NEVER come in. The dentist once said that he does not think my wisdon teeth will ever come in. YAY for me!:))
My husband had his removed many years ago, he was in a lot of pain!

:o Lucky you :)). It's where it comes through the gum that it's most painful I find, and I can't stop playing with it with my tongue which makes it sore rolleyes. I might invest in some bonjela or something to ease it.

A teething ring? That's a bit bizarre :)) If it works let me know!

Teething babies forget the pain for a reason...it bloody hurts lol

surley though being a baby you cant remember the pain? my earliest memory was when i was 3 and a half so i dont remember that pain lol.

try bonjela if nothing else it tastes nice :))

Ouch do feel sorry for those of you with wisdom tooth issues/pain.

I had my top 2 removed in my early 20's they were straight forward, then the bottom 2 behaved themselves until my last dental check up - I'd had some discomfort over Christmas with a swollen gum which I took to be a gum infection but the dentist took one look and said it was the wisdom tooth:{

I had it removed 2 weeks ago and was such a stress head before hand - the injections were worse then the removal - tooth was out in about 3 seconds flat - suprised the dentist!

I did have tooth ache after - more constant dull thumping ache rather than pain - managed cold soft foods the same day and was back to work the next day.

The tooth was decaying and he said if it didnt come out now I'd get infections, it was on a bit of a slant but not impacted.

We are hoping the last remaining one causes no problems but at least I know what to expect if it does need removing.

Hope you feel better soon and maybe can see your dentist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back