• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsM

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have just broken my best mug (AGAIN) after my OH's cereal box fell on my head (and he laughed).

I'm ready to kill someone!!!

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

just re read my OP

No I wasn't and the more irate I got, the more the OH was taking the pi$$! He apoligsed this morning about not putting the cereal box back properly... and now I've hgiven it a new home (inside a cupboard, so no more threats for my head)... I'm still gutted about my mug, I've only just replaced it! My sister's agreed to send me a new one, so it'll be one week without MY mug. :(

Poor you! I hate breaking my favourite mugs and not well done from your hub. rolleyes

Isnt it funny that we are sooo fussy over our mugs. I'm the same. I have a Twilight one and obviously cos its my only chance to get my lips on Jacob I really dont like anyone else using it.lol
I have two massive poppy mugs as well, and get irate if my son makes himself a cuppa t and uses one.lol

We are a strange bunch arnt we. Not only are we piggie lovers we also are very protective of our mugs.lol

I can't stand anyone using my mug Grrrr I have a guinea pig mug and my girls have Glee mugs and any visitors have the ones that come in a a set with the plates & dishes.

the wrst thing is it was already a replacement cos I smashed the first one (pressie from my sis) days before travelling to France. So I wasn't too fussed cos I was able to get a new one... I think I'm keeping that particular business afloat all on my own! It's nothing special, but it says Bretagne on it and it feels nice to hold... it's not too thick not too thin and the handle has a slight slit to hold the little spoon it came with... So now I have 2 spoons and NO mug! :( :( :(

my hubby has 3 football mugs and I never drink out of them....

Segregated mugs... We have them as well! You wouldn't catch hubby drinking from mugs with piggies, cute cows, pigs and sheep or God beware! - hearts! rolleyes Many of them I brought over from Switzerland, so they have an emotional connection as well for me.

Best of luck with getting your replacement quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back