• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

As requested by Becks - My ginger boy Mimsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farquhar

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here you go Becks. Pigtures of my beautiful Mimsi. You will see the similarities to your piggie. Ginger piggies. Dont you just love them!

Mimsi, flying the flag for all ginger piggies. Ginger piggies rule!

Mimsi2-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

PIGGIES006-1.jpg

Mimsieatinggrass.jpg

Morepiggies006.jpg
[/IMG]

PIGGIES006-2.jpg
[/IMG]

I LOVE ginger piggies!
My brother has a ginger boy and he is to die for! (Avatar xx>>> )

I just love them, love them, love them!

I LOVE ginger piggies!
My brother has a ginger boy and he is to die for! (Avatar xx>>> )

I just love them, love them, love them!

Arent ginger piggies just the best. There was a thread recently for ginger piggies. All soooo handsome. I will tell Mimsi he has another admirer.. Glad you like the pigtures....Your avatar looks a bit like Mimsi. Gorgeous avatar.

Last edited:
He is so HANDSOME. My mum used to have a pig just like him called Pudsey. He's lovely :)p

He is so HANDSOME. My mum used to have a pig just like him called Pudsey. He's lovely :)p

Thank you so much. Mimsi is my special boy, what with his bladder stone and his impaction problems. Just love him to bits and treasure each day with him. Love all my others as well, but Mimsi just has that extra special place in my heart...

He really is a gorgeous piggy. What a great expression and a lovely colour.

i just had to do a double take!mimsi really is our caramacs double, i love him x)

maybe we should start a game of guineapig snap lol. see how many members have twins :))

i just had to do a double take!mimsi really is our caramacs double, i love him x)

maybe we should start a game of guineapig snap lol. see how many members have twins :))

That would be an interesting thread. Wonder how many doubles there are on the forum? Glad you liked the pigtures. More of your boys soon please..

oh ohhhhh youse in trouble no warning sign! :))

JUMP JUMP..........brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............JUMP JUMP mummy please come to, whee getting tired!

PUMP PUMP............o................PUMP PUMP.............oh my..............GULP.................lovely............snoggable ones...............oh lovely.................GASP............sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet...........
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

AWWW - Mimsi is a stunner! xoxo

Thank you soo much. He is such a special boy to me and I'm so glad I rescued him from a petshop nearly five years ago. He had been in the petshop for four months and no one wanted him, perhaps the red eyes put people off. Every time I went to the petshop I kept saying that if he was still there the following week I would buy him. I eventually did and have loved every day with him since.

What a lucky boy! :)):)):)) (and by the looks, he knows it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back