• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Auction For Cavy Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

gus+walter

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Over the next couple of weeks I'll be putting together a kind of cosy hamper to auction off to raise money for Cavy Corner Guinea Pig Sanctuary.
The money raised will all go to Cavy Corner to help pay for vet bills and general care of permanent residents with ongoing health issues.
I'll be putting together this hamper of all things cosy and snug and raising the money through my Pigs in Blankets facebook page. I know a lot of you don't have facebook, so I was thinking of doing a separate one here (if it's allowed) and was just looking to see if you guys would be interested?

Yay! I'm really excited about this. They do such great work (as all sanctuaries do!) but this rescue is especially close to my heart. Because I'm so far away from it, I can't volunteer so I thought this would be the next best thing.
I'll get to work on this over the next couple of weeks when I get some free time. I might even design something special just for this hamper :D
Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back