• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Autocomplete Predictive Text Game!

The guinea pigs are you and I know to have been to you join the best of the best.
Oh okay? :hmm:
:)):)):)):)):))

I'll see what I get this time ......

The guinea pigs are not the intended addressee please inform me if you have any questions or concerns please.

Well at least that makes a bit more sense!

The guinea pigs are you still have the same person but I am not sure if you have any questions

The guinea pig are for the first day in a while and the other night it is so good.
:hmm:

The guinea pigs are going on a long story to end up with a few more days to get to the point of view as the result.

What the actual f?!

I'm in stitches !

The guinea pigs are going on a long story to end up with a few more days to get to the point of view as the result.

What the actual f?!

I'm in stitches !
And they all live happily ever after :D

The guinea pigs are not the intended addressee please notify the sender immediately be return email and delete this email and any attachments may contain confidential information not intended for the piggies.

My phone has yet again come up with another sentence!

The guinea pigs are not the intended addressee please notify the sender immediately be return email and delete this email and any attachments may contain confidential information not intended for the piggies.

My phone has yet again come up with another sentence!

But who is the intended addressee, @Betsy ?!

The piggy is the best and most wonderful thing to say to you and your family!

I had to post this after I tried again .... ROFL

I could do this all night ...

The piggies of a big company of a new owner and the other hand will not see any more than a few days of work....,

Lol

The guinea pigs are you still have the same person who is the best of luck in your country.

The Guinea pigs are the best thing to do with a new phone and it is not the same thing as a whole new world.

So I like Guinea pigs and phones, but it's not the same thing as "a whole new world" (cue Aladdin)

Back