Avas first day of school today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ava looked so cute lol, even though i only managed to get a few real smiles out of her

Ava with my 10 year old sister poppy

DSCF8001.jpg

DSCF8002.jpg

DSCF8007.jpg

DSCF8012.jpg

DSCF8013.jpg

She was very excited, i thought everything would go easy but as soon as it was time for me to leave she burst into tears, i left quickly to avoid it escalating and thankfully the teacher calmed her down.
When i picked her up she said it was good but she couldnt do what she wanted to lol, funny how innocent to the real world they are, its good to have child free time but i do feel a little sense of an era ending seeing as we arent at home together anymore! i guess i should stop being a sook rolleyes

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww, what a sweety! I'm sure she'll soon get used to it all :)

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwwww what a sweetie :) glad Ava enjoyed her first day at school! :)

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Well done, Ava! How cute she looks in her uniform!

It is the end of an era; for everthing you lose you gain other things! Like with Ava, it takes a bit of time getting used to it!

MrsM

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh my, has she grown? She's such a beautiful little girl! Oliver's hardly ever cried when I leave him with the minder, but when he does, I go quickly then I text the minder when I get to work.... soppy soppy soppy!rolleyes

End of an era? maybe it's time for more furries? :p or start a new hobby? or like me when I'm child free: go to the gym!! not that I'm saying that you should, oh no, no, no! :red

Glad to see you back on here, anyway! Talk soon!

Reaction score
Thanks so much everyone xx

How sweet! Are that schooluniforms? We don't have that in the Netherlands..

Yes they are uniforms, all of our schools have them in australia

She is lovely and I like the uniform. Looks lovely and warm unlike here :(

Hehe it is warm but way to warm, has been averaging around 40 degrees celcius in our town

Well done, Ava! How cute she looks in her uniform!

It is the end of an era; for everthing you lose you gain other things! Like with Ava, it takes a bit of time getting used to it!

Thanks, yes i am a little sad but so thrilled to see her taking these steps xx

Oh my, has she grown? She's such a beautiful little girl! Oliver's hardly ever cried when I leave him with the minder, but when he does, I go quickly then I text the minder when I get to work.... soppy soppy soppy!rolleyes

End of an era? maybe it's time for more furries? :p or start a new hobby? or like me when I'm child free: go to the gym!! not that I'm saying that you should, oh no, no, no! :red
Glad to see you back on here, anyway! Talk soon!

Oliver is such a cutie, i have missed not catching up on all of his updates! give him some cuddles from us, Ava never used to have many issues but school seemed to have a bigger impact compared to preschool and nights away from me.
Haha no more piggies lol, i have 49 piggies now! (some are fosters due to go to new homes)
Haha its funny i was thinking of going to the gym just to get fitter, i am slim but cannot walk up a steep hill without panting lol

Awww ... lovely photos ...hope her first day went well
x

Thankyou, yes it did go well, she complained because the teacher would let her do whatever she wanted rolleyes, second day(today) went better and she was much happier, although i havent seen her much she went off to her dads at 5pm.

So i have been thinking about this, i will get around 6 hours a day with her during the week and then i only get every second weekend with her as she is with her dad the other weekends, feels like i wont get to see her alot now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.