• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Awww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posiesparkles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Had to quickly share ...
Got my gorgeous syrian hamster Puck last month. Slowly taming him, giving him treats and getting him used to being handled.

He was on his wheel when I popped over to say goodnight (sleeps in our room). He immediately ran to the front of his cage, which he will do even if snoozy! I opened the front to say hi and he walked onto my hands! Let himself be stroked and fussed, took some treats and then wandered back in after a few minutes!

Now ridiculously excited, this is the first time he has done anything like this. Never had a hamster before so doing my best to look after him and this was just so lovely!

Will try and take some photos so you can see him (have some brief blurs as he is a very active hamster!)

xx

That's ace! Well done you for getting him used to you so soon!

(Make sure your hands never smell of food or they will have an exploratory nibble just to work out if it is actually food!)

Awwwwwwww that is sooo sweet bless! x)

awwww special.....i hope my little foster syry does this to me when i look after the little fella x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back