• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

B&M puppy pads

Posyrose

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
I started using these puppy pads under fleece after recommendations from you lovely lot (I seem to remember @VickiA being a fan). I am down to my last few and popped into B&M today and couldn't see them but there were a pack of 10 others in different packaging.

Two questions please. 1) is B&M still doing the ones in packs of 30 or 100 in the turquoise packaging that they have sold for years. There's another shop near me i could try. 2) I'm reluctant to go to too many shops at the moment; can anyone recommend puppy pads i can buy online ( preferably amazon as I need them quickly, but it doesn't have to be). I can't believe I’ve run so low without realising.

Thank you

Yes they do still get them but our shop doesn't always seem to have them now I have to catch them at the right time. I did buy some in the other packaging thinking they had just changed the bag but they weren't as thick as the turquoise ones. Sorry I haven't tried any others.

I’ve not been able to get them in the turquoise bag for a little while. They do still do them, but the shelves have sadly been bare when I’ve been in. The ones in the red/cream bags are ok but not as good as the ones in the turquoise bags, but beggars can’t be choosers.

I normally get them from pound stretches we don’t like close to a B&M sadly and have never had any problems I think I get 36 for about £4.99 and they do always seem to have an even bigger pack!

I bought some dreadful ones from P@H that smelt of a really strong perfume type scent. I had to open them and lay them out for a few days before I could use them for Ted’s carrier

Thanks for letting me know. The turquoise ones were really good and cheap. I'm sad if I can't get more of them. I might try the other B&M near me and get whatever they've got in, or pick up some from amazon. If I try some new ones I'll do a review for you all.

My mistake, they were from Poundland! They are called Clever Dog, great pads but are scented very strongly. They are fine if you open and air for 4-5 days
1609323130646.jpeg

Are they scented to encourage dogs to do their business on them ?

I think it's for the human's sake to be honest, mask the urine smell. Mine were lavender, the smell of lavender makes me sneeze! Luckily it's a cheap and nasty perfume so it doesn't take long to air out.

Back