• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Babies for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piglover

Whilst scanning through the Free Ads sites today I've noticed there is an awful lots of babies for sale at the moment - anyone else noticed it, breaks your heart doesn't it? :(

When I first read that I thought you meant BABIES! Human babies ;D

Yes it is sad

Billies Mum said:
When I first read that I thought you meant BABIES! Human babies ;D

I have a 17 year old if anyone wants him? I don't even want any money, i'll pay you in fact ;D

Hmmm now I can lie and say no and have a chance of getting rid of him *cackles*

Or I can be truthfull and not have a hope in hell

Decisions decisions.......... ;D ;D

Ooooooooooo can really relate to this one.
My 'delightfully difficult' child is now living in the UK, but i miss him heaps and love him even more, not sure about the rest of the family tho :-\

Does he grunt a lot / sleep til 2pm / disagree with everything you say / eat you out of house and home?

Sounds like my brother. He is 19 tho.
Once a delightfully affectionate boy with lovely manners and a cheerful outlook, he has been taken over by aliens and is now a grunting, grumpy, angry individual. I have more chance of winning the Euromillions this week than I have of getting a cuddle out of him :(

Ha LOL would you believe his name is Grant and we've nick named him Grunty!
Yep grunt, sleep in, eat all food even what you had planned for that night grrrrrrrrrrrr.
He's now nearly 21 and i've no idea what he's like as he's been gone for nearly 1 1/2 years :'(
Ahhhhh boys, love them heaps but they don't love you until they want money or favours ;D ;D

piglover said:
Whilst scanning through the Free Ads sites today I've noticed there is an awful lots of babies for sale at the moment - anyone else noticed it, breaks your heart doesn't it? :(

It's generally the same. Too many guineas being bred and just not enough good homes for them all. It makes you wonder where they all end up doesn't it? Not worth thinking about really :'(

cavykind said:
piglover said:

It's generally the same. Too many guineas being bred and just not enough good homes for them all. It makes you wonder where they all end up doesn't it? Not worth thinking about really :'(

probably just how they used to do it with kittens - just drown them :'(

The local pet shop at the shopping centre had rabbits and guinea pigs free with a cage, i went in and said i thought it was gross etc......, should've seen the look on their faces yeah they knew it was wrong >:( You know what they kept that dammed sign up for nearly a week, next time i'm going straight to Centre Management to complain :P

Glynis said:
The local pet shop at the shopping centre had rabbits and guinea pigs free with a cage, i went in and said i thought it was gross etc......, should've seen the look on their faces yeah they knew it was wrong >:( You know what they kept that dammed sign up for nearly a week, next time i'm going straight to Centre Management to complain :P

There is a "local" pet shop that has done this for as long as I can remember. There is another breeding establishment in the North that offers 2 guinea pigs or 1 rabbit free with each hutch you buy ::)
I think this is sadly not uncommon and shows the value these shops place on their animals >:(

DebbieR said:
I have a 17 year old if anyone wants him? I don't even want any money, i'll pay you in fact ;D

Nice try Bev ;D

bev said:
Hmmm now I can lie and say no and have a chance of getting rid of him *cackles*

Or I can be truthfull and not have a hope in hell

Decisions decisions.......... ;D ;D

Yeah but I went with the honesty is the best policy thing and he's still here :o

Remind me next time to lie shamelessly LMAO ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back