• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DSC00185.jpg

This is Mouse, Caesar and Brutus Perkies babies 1 day old.

Aw how sweet! They were so lucky to be found especially with tiny babies on the way... can you imagine them in that bush? Cute! Are you going to keep them find them nice new homes?

When we found out that Pinkie and Perkie were expecting we planned to take the babies to a rescue centre for rehoming when they were old enough. That was the idea anyway. When Tibus Pinkies little boy was born we all fell in love with him and couldn't bear to let him go. Then Perkie had her three and it was the same story! We just love them all to much to give them away!

DSC00164.jpg

this is Tibus
So now we have the three girls together and at the moment the three boys who get on ok at the moment but am aware that this may not last. My husband has been busy making hutches and runs and have some indoor cages for the winter.

My two teenage boys, myself and even my husband though he wouldn't admit it love them to bits.

My family call me the guinea pig mad woman but i dont mind :) ;)

They are all so gorgeous, i can see why your keeping them all!

My hubby and elder son were the same, they thought i was mad wanting to keep guinea pigs but now whenever i go out of the room my hubbies feeding or playing with them and the minute he comes home from work, Ginge only has to wheek once and hubbies back in the garden to collect a bunch of grass for them! Hes a big softy really lol and my son Rhys whos 14 and has hit puberty with a vengence...he has major attitude....was sat on the floor talking to them this morning in a little baby voice! If only his friends could see him now ;D

Yes my 15 year old is the same. Great big softie when it comes to the pigs. His favorate is Brutus who sits on his shoulder like a parrot.
DSC00196.jpg

every body adores piggys from my 24 year old son to my mum, I only leave them in their capable hands when we go away, Stuart was brilliant last year whne went away he saw daisy through her last days and got very close to her and was upset when she died which was expected, he buried her and did everything etc, bless him, he is looking after them again we are going to Butlins for a 3 night break next week,
the babies are adorbale i too rescued a very preggie purdey from a breeder 3 years ago (and her partner we named pongo,) she had 5 adorable babies a few days later, still got 3 of them 2 died last year,

My mother in law recently looked after our pigs when we went away for a few days. She like them but prefers the adult girls as they are more sedate. The babies are a bit fast for her :). One of them mananaged to get away from her when she was putting them in their run and she had to call the neighbours to help her catch it as we all know how fast they can be when they want. She was very careful for the rest of the time.I can just imagine how panicked she must have been bless.

DSC00247.jpg

This is Caesar who is now 3 months old and has a lovely long coat.
DSC00248.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

and this is Tibus who is now 4 months (brown and white) and Brutus who is 3 months (black and white)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back