• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Baby bunnys

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

In october 2004 me and my sister bred our rabbit bobbin with an albino male who is a large breed but at the time we werent aware because he was young anyway she had six babies 4 girls 2 boys and they where so cute as you know we kept 2 of the girls the mixed coloured patched ones hehe and then we had an albino boy and girl and a black with brown speckleing girl and boy and we gave The two other girls to my nan as she fell in love with Rosie the PEW one and then she wanted Snowy the black one (i no unusal name hehe!) and then Tracie my mums friend took the other two there names where
  • Snowy : she was black and brown she has now been renamed sooty and lives with my nan but belongs to my uncle
  • Diesel: he is was black and brown and has been renamed chocolate (by my friends daughter bizare name is you ask me!)
  • Rosie: she was a PEW/albino bunny she has been nenamed Snowy and lives with my nan
  • Archie: he was another PEW bunny he has been nenamed Fluffy (again by imogen I'm really not sure on these names but shes only 7 so i supose shes allowed! )
  • Punkin!: My little princess shes a fawn coloured bunnie with black patches (she attacked her mum late last year which is why they cant be toghether anymore! :()
  • Flic: My big monster Flic is a huge bunny she must be coming up 1" in left and shes really chubby shes a gentle giant though well she was until she attacked her mum then had her eye socket torn when bobbin retaliated!

heres some pics (sorry there big i dont have any editing software!)
snowy.jpg

Rosy.jpg

DSCF0164.jpg

DSCF0157.jpg

DSCF0162.jpg

girls.jpg

disel.jpg

Archie1.jpg

Archie.jpg

i19121719_43431.jpg

i19121717_81037.jpg

i19121089_83824.jpg

i19121079_87056.jpg

i19121076_21337.jpg

i19121073_6613.jpg

there they are hehe the one with the orange ribbon is a recent pic of my names bunny snowy the one we gave to her x and the black bunny sitting on my sisters jeans is Sooty the one we also gave to my nan! sorry its such a long post and sorry i dont have any pics of them when they where new born but they lived in there hutch in the shed and bright lights can blind the kits so i couldnt use my flash x

I think so Flics massive i will take a pic soon with her stretched out Bobbins small so they must get it from Ghosty (there dad)

Ours where for about three weeks then they where two big to share with there mum! i remember that at 5 weeks old they where twice the size or Rudi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back