Back from Scotland which was brill but hubby having a moan about the pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
Had a brilliant time. Got sunburnt, ate loads and had an absolute fantastic weekend in the most perfect B&B ever! it was so home from home. Wouldnt hestitate to go there again, time and money permitting.

Shame it was spoilted by my husband making a bit of a thing about all the furries and the work it creates in having to take them into boarders and picking them up again.

He is wonderful but hes starting to nag me about the amount of furries and all the work it creates! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Do I keep the peace and rehome the last few rescues that I took in or just ignore him ;D ;D ;D

Deb x

D

DebbieR

Glad you had a good weekend Deb. I went to Scotland for my honeymoon and would love to go again. Absolutely beautiful country isn't it?

Shame about Stuart getting the hump. Don't worry, just ignore him, he'll get over it. You could always make sympathetic noises telling him that "yes it is a bit of a pain getting them boarded but they're worth it" :) ;)

Beks

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Scotland is beautiful! sorry to hear the hubby isn't too happy..... I'm sure he'll come round, he'll have to hey LOL! ;D

Deb

Reaction score
I had a really great time, and Scotland is so so beautiful. We are planning to go back in 2008 for the next show there, and stay a bit longer too so we can visit more parts. We didnt have enough time with this latest trip.

Am ignoring hubby ;D :D, I could counter his argument is it worth going 700 miles to watch planes ?

Deb x

L

luvpigs

Glad you liked our counry...... scotland :) which part did you visit ?

Deb

Reaction score
evelyn said:
Glad you liked our counry...... scotland :) which part did you visit ?

We stayed in Cupar, near St Andrews... but as our visit was so short we had no time to explore anywhere else, which was such a great pity.

Roll on 2008 when can have lots more time there. :)

Deb x

Reaction score
Furryfriends has the right idea i think pig don't give you half as much trouble as husbands!

Status
Not open for further replies.