• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Back In Hospital :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire W

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I hope you and your piggies are all ok?

I will make this quick but as some of you will remember, I spent nearly four months in hospital towards the end of last year finally being discharged on Christmas Eve.

Well I was admitted back here last Friday and I have no idea how long I will be here for this time.

But I hope you and your piggies are ok and my heart goes out to those who have recently lost piggies.

I won't be online much as I am needing a break plus my phone is playing up but I am thinking of you all.

Take care x

@MycuteBoys I'm sorry that I haven't enquired about Marvin. I do hope he is settling in ok xx

Hi everyone. I hope you and your piggies are all ok?

I will make this quick but as some of you will remember, I spent nearly four months in hospital towards the end of last year finally being discharged on Christmas Eve.

Well I was admitted back here last Friday and I have no idea how long I will be here for this time.

But I hope you and your piggies are ok and my heart goes out to those who have recently lost piggies.

I won't be online much as I am needing a break plus my phone is playing up but I am thinking of you all.

Take care x

@MycuteBoys I'm sorry that I haven't enquired about Marvin. I do hope he is settling in ok xx
This is a lovely message claire, but it's sad to hear your going back into hospital I remember reading and replying to that thread. Fingers crossed your not in for too long *hugs* I had a big op 5 years ago and 2weeks in hospital was more than a enough so I know how your feeling, I hope your better again soon hun. No need to say sorry at all honest, ive been so busy myself that I've hardly been on here latley. Keep us posted on how your doing when you can, all the best x x
Ohh and as for Marvin he is amazing a really character and still starving ha ha :)) Heres a pic of my handsome fella to make you smile...p.s he's not going anywhere, Hes in his forever home right here....what ever happens as we all love him to bits just like our our 4 boys and he seems really happy :)
(For some odd reason my pic are always upside down :( I will get it turned around asap) @Davey-cavy :(
image.jpg

Take care Claire.

I hope you're home again soon and I look forward to hearing from you again

Sorry you are off to hospital (I've not seen any thread about it so I hope it's nothing too serious) all these gorgeous piggy photos are bound to cheer you up, I mean just look at them all :-) get well soon xx

:( that's rubbish news! I hope you are ok and not in for too long this time x

Sending you lots of love Claire x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back