• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

bad news LuLu and her pup jaz died this moring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I came down to make myself a cup of tea and to give flower/LuLu and her pup some green and I found LuLu had died and she pup next to her also dead
what did I do rong ?

LuLu
29937_1420427784845_1057185220_31258730_3649487_n.jpg

Jaz
DSC02010.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that. Had they been any different the past few days ? Not eating as much or drinking?

Had they lost weight?

Any noticeable lumps or bumps on their bodies?

Were they wheezy at all, all in a draught?

Sorry, RIP little piggies xx

Awww I'm so sorry for your loss. I cant believe they have both died :(
x

Oh God, am so sorry. RIP little cuties.

I can not believe that are got and Jaz was just 3 week today and LuLu 7 morths

on thay was fime teserday and last night a think it may of been the cold wither getting to there little bodies

Hi,

Sorry for your loss:(

It has turned cold suddenly, and we have had gails last night and today. It may have been the sudden change of temperature, damp air and the winds maybe? For both to pass away at the same time it sounds like it may have been that:(

Do they have enough bedding to keep them warm?

If they're outside, are they in a shed or do they have any cover over them to keep the wind out?

Maybe you should bring flower in a night to keep her warm or if not maybe buy some fleece bedding for her to snuggle into.

Do they have enough bedding to keep them warm?

If they're outside, are they in a shed or do they have any cover over them to keep the wind out?

Maybe you should bring flower in a night to keep her warm or if not maybe buy some fleece bedding for her to snuggle into.

was there any fireworks going off last night as they are known to stress piggies out and quite a few don't make it past firework night, even though mine are indoors i had to move them to the other side off the house just in case.

sorry that you have lost Lulu and Jaz

Aww, I'm so sorry for your loss :( Poor little babies.

Sleep tight little ones :rose

Thats so sad hun. hugs to you, what a horrible shock. I'm so sorry, at least they are together. RIP xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back