• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bad toothache :(

I was yes, I could feel the pressure and pulling... All that horrible stuff haha and my did my jaw ache but luckily I didn’t actually feel pain, just discomfort.

Yes mine are super sore as well, mostly the one with the stitches though. Might have an extra day at home before I go back to work, waking up this morning before pain meds was unbearable! Have the arnica tablets helped? :) xx

It still sounds horrendous :( I feel for you but glad you were in no pain.

Yes, the tablets have helped a little. Like you say, it’s waking up first thing in the morning when it’s most tender xx

It still sounds horrendous :( I feel for you but glad you were in no pain.

Yes, the tablets have helped a little. Like you say, it’s waking up first thing in the morning when it’s most tender xx
So true. I think I may have to go back as the stitches seem to be coming undone... Oh the fun :)) xx

Yea it’s pretty horrible, got a few more days off work to hopefully get it sorted as it’s a bit too painful to do all the talking I’d need to. I just hope it gets sorted for real this time! Xx

I really wish I could say it’s getting better... :)) The ones that were removed as a little tender but okay, it’s the crownectomy thing... I had to go back for more stitches yesterday and I’m in more pain than ever... But I’m back to work tomorrow so I’m hoping that and painki killers will take my mind off it!

How’re you doing with yours? Hope you’re healing up well! :) xx

Crikey, that sounds awful @Cavy Kung-Fu and I couldn’t think of anything worse than stitches in the mouth 🤢

Thank you. My gum is still tender but it’s getting better.

I hope that you feel better soon and that you’re not in too much pain for your first day back at work x

Crikey, that sounds awful @Cavy Kung-Fu and I couldn’t think of anything worse than stitches in the mouth 🤢

Thank you. My gum is still tender but it’s getting better.

I hope that you feel better soon and that you’re not in too much pain for your first day back at work x
Thanks! I’m glad to hear you’re getting better :) x

Toothache is the most unpleasant pain in my opinion that can exist, I really sympathize with you and hope that you will make it to the 28th when the doctor finally removes this pain.

Toothache is the most unpleasant pain in my opinion that can exist, I really sympathize with you and hope that you will make it to the 28th when the doctor finally removes this pain.

Hi

Thank you for your sympathy but please be aware that this thread is 3 years old.

Back