Bad weather forecast :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanwombat

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know, my poor horses who live out 24/7 :9

Well not that they care as they have shelter and are well rugged up but my poor mum having to go and sort them out :/ as I dont live at home now and come home every few months, though shes got me 2 weeks as Xmas :)

Stupid winter!

Reaction score
Been out and put lots of hay in the piggy shed, Ive left the doors closed today to stop the wind and rain going in. Brrr such a horriable day, Roll on summer :)

Reaction score
yup my phone went off with a severe weather warning yesterday morning. we were battered with high winds and rain last night.
I'm also supposed to be going doing an exhaust for a mate this afternoon and they have apparently had some snow -only 15 miles from us.

love the winter :D apart from having to spend nights outside defrosting pipework at work no fun last year in -12 (without windchill)

Reaction score
Weather like this makes me glad my lot can live indoors it is so windy and cold outside .

think i better go buy myself a winter coat

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I really hate the winter, this time of year I always feel abit down in the dumps because the weather gets me down, we tend to not go out much because of it and I hate having to go out to work in it too.

I'm so glad I can keep my pets indoors though when its bad like this x

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh blimey, this means we will have hardly any water in our loo again (we are 4 floors up and the water goes when it's windy) rolleyes

Am so glad my babies are indoors. Am dreading the snow too as it scares the hell out of me when driving in it.

Laura-CCC4

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Horrible weather. Autumn finally hit and is dragging us right into winter rather swiftly. Brrr.

Laura-CCC4

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Horrible weather. Autumn finally hit and is dragging us right into winter rather swiftly. Brrr.

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's foul here, very cold, very windy and very wet, yuk :( I got soaked earlier.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
its been awful here all day too :(
i hate driving in this weather, ive only been driving for two years but still get abit nervous in this weather especially when its dark too x

Veganlove

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
its been awful here all day too :(
i hate driving in this weather, ive only been driving for two years but still get abit nervous in this weather especially when its dark too x

I hate driving in this weather too and i am dreading the ice :(

I'm so glad that my guineas are nice and cosy indoors with us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.