bad weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
ok who got hit by bad weather? we got part of our fence blown down and are now marooned on the Island as all the ferrys etc are cancelled due to high winds , it happens every so often and we cant risk going over to the mainland in case they get cancelled and we cant get back, was due to go to the Historic dockyards victorian christmas so am disapointed, Micks got to fix the fence as its next to our pond with £s worth of fish in it so looks like instead of a fun day out its B &Q for us, any one else got damage, p[igs were fine though thankgoodness

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Yeah, we had high/fast winds and really bad rain last night and this morning. Isn't as bad now though.

Dad and Mike had to fix a few fences that had been blown down.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It woke me up at 5am, awful winds and rain then its ok this am and now! It blew the cover off crunchie and rolo - so been re fixing it this am and cleaning everyone out, they had a big board on too so did not get wet!

Abnoba

Reaction score
When I had to get up and ready for work at half past five this morning, I felt like just curling up underneath my blanket and not poking a single toe out.

I could hear the wind outside, rain splashing against the window, HORRIBLE.

H

hairdi

:o Yeah....high winds and heavy rain in the night :o Ripped alot of my buns covers ! Guineas are alright ::) got their own heated shed.

Diane

sars1359

Reaction score
Looks like the winds are starting again,its bad already here :(

F

Fr0ggy

The weather was terrible last night-some of our windows got pushed open by it-although I'm not quite sure how. The piggies have been fine as they are in a heated outhouse. Wind has been bad all day too and its been really cold-I hate the wind :'(

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Lots of branches down when i took Jed for his walk in the reserve by us, talk about wet and muddy!

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We have had heavy winds (ok; gales) and heavy rain - I thought we where having a hurricane! Getting windy again once more..

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Apparently we're in for a storm tonight too! It's ever so windy here in Warwickshire!

B

Becca

Wind and rain woke me this morning at 4.30am ::)
It is now really windy again with torrential rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.