• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Badger's Operation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abnoba said:
I take it everything went alright then? Yay! Good news :)

Hope Badger wasnt too scared about it all?

btw, did you get my PM with the link to what the piggy bed looks like? Thanks again sooooo much for doing that!

Badger is alright - well he was this morning - Kiraroo saw Badger last night too :)

Yes, I did get the picture of the piggie bed. Will make sure we pick it up tonight :)

I dont know much about tumors - is he completely fine from now on then, or does he have to go back for checkups?

Well it was benign so it wasn't cancerous - well she thought it wasn't so I guess we will find out more tonight. Hopefully he will just be fine now! :) I took some pics of Badger in the car on the way to the CCT - He was being really funny so I will get the off my phone and add them on here :)

I saw a teddy bear piggy bed last night which I was sure I'd seen on the forum.

Badger is such a cutie its ridiculous

Here are the pics I took of Badger on the way to the CCT - U can see his big lump in some of the pics...

08102006008.jpg

Badger1Lump.jpg

Badger is back and looking great. You wouldn't even tell that he has had an operation as he is just his normal self. :) He is standing up the bars, wheeking and giving plenty of kisses too! I am just so pleased he is alright! - He is drinking, eating and going to toilet too so thats great! Can't believe how well he looks!

Abnoba - We have got your piggie bed - Pm me your address and I will send it to you! :)

Great news! So glad everything went alright :)
It is always a relief when the piggies seem like nothing has ever happened - makes you feel a bit silly, with all the worrying you did and the piggy is completely oblivious to it ;)

How far away from the CCT are you living btw, just out of curiosity?

I can't believe how well he is! :) He looks great and is just his normal self. Its such a relief. I've been worrying so much about him. Barely slept last night even though Vedra had said he seemed ok. Just needed to see him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back