• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Bailey has diarrhoea! Advice please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all,

Bailey seemed quite withdrawn first thing this morning, he's lost that sparkle in his eyes. I'm not giving up on him though!

I've taken him back to the vet this morning who basically said its either a gut infection or a tumor, he said he couldn't feel a tumor anywhere so wants to carry on treating it as an infection. So he gave him a metoclopramide injection to keep his guts moving so they don't shut down and he's given me some Fibreplex paste to give him 3 times a day for 2 days.

He said to come back on Saturday if still no improvement. :(

I'm syringe feeding him now as he's not eaten much over night.

Please send your get well vibes for Bailey, he really needs them right now.....

come on little man get well xxxxxx healing hugs coming your way x

[colorr]Gt Wll Soon Baily :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Last edited by a moderator:
get well soon Bailey and enjoy your fiberplex carrot flavour probiotic paste , yummy ! mine love it

Bailey's feeling loads better today! He's eating and drinking normally and his diarrhoea seems to have stopped and he's passing normal poos again!

Thankyou everyone for your advice and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back