• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Bald patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
One of my pigs has recently developed 2 bald patches on her back. They dont look sore at all and are circular and about 1cm diameter. Her skin was slightly dry on one of them so i treated with some moisturising cream from P@H. Gypsy is nearly 2 years, an abbysinian and seems completely healthy otherwise. The patches aren't like the ones because seen with hormonal problems, she isn't scratching and doesn't look like ringworm to me ( my neice had it once and it had a dark ring around the edge. I have treated her with some ivomec that i have from the CCT incase its mites. I just wondered if anyone knows of anything else it could be. I will obviously take her to the vets if it doesn't clear up or she seems ill at all. Thanks in advance for any replies :) Ps I will take a pic when I go in shortly to feed my pigs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.