Bank Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So what did you all do on the Bank Holiday?

I stayed in bed nearly till lunchtime, went for a run, had a lovely bath, went to Sainsburys, played on the internet, read, talked to the boys. ;D

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I went to a car boot, got a couple of cds and some handmade cards. Tried my newHealthgrill out for lunch, cleaned and played with the gang. Made a veggie mince lasagne for tea and a fresh apple and redfruits crumble. Ive just spent 2 hours typing and writing for my NVQ 3 in care. This is due to realising i have a meeing with my boss Weds after work to see how we are getting on with an assignment she set us weeks ago. Ermmm i like totally forgot it :o so have been typing away so it looks like ive done something ::) but not a lot xx0

Good job my dad was a social worker can pick his brains. Will see the others at work tomorrow see if anyones done any work?

Alison :)

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Slept most of the day, cuddled my lot and then slept with them. Listened to music, text friends and had a good cry!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Just being me I guess, home alone with me and the boys, had to come out. Think I was just too tired

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was like that on Saturday.

Huge hugs and kisses to you. You know where I am if you want to talk.

PS I promise to get on with Ton's picture. I'm sorry I have been so slow. Please tell him he is certainly not forgotten!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
No worries love! He understands and sends you a massive kiss! :)

When I was crying, he was lapping up my tears and I couldn't help but giggle!

bevs

Reaction score
I felt a bit like that over the weekend, think it was the stress of the holiday, feel bit better today though.

:-* :-* Kelly :-* :-*

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
:-* :-* Back to you!

Think it's all catching up with me. Was up at 7am everyday, then 5am yesterday! :o Think I need another holiday to get over this one! ;D

I'm no morning person! :)

S

snugglypig

Wasn't a bank holiday over here :'( :'(

busy sorting kids out for school this week ;D ;D

karen

bevs

Reaction score
Oh that's right they go back this week don't they?

our lot go back next week, don't want the baby to go..... he's off to the Juniors :(

Abnoba

Reaction score
I cleaned. Then cleaned. And cleaned and tidied some more.

Then at 5 PM my parents in law came for a visit, I cooked Wiener Schnitzel (Pork Tenderloin in Batter) with Chips, and later on some Applecake with cream.
We had a lovely chat and cuddled the piggies for a bit and then went to sleep. :)

bevs

Reaction score
He's always going to be the baby ;)

In fact being 8 in Sept he will actually be one of the oldest in the year, but I feel like he's too young to go, and he be the little fish in a big pond, sharing a playground with older kids :o

Hmmm how do you go about home schooling ? ;D

amanda

Reaction score
We've got my hubbys kids with us for the week so it was quite hectic with 4. We went to the Arrow Valley Lake in Redditch and the kids made a scarecrow and entered him in a competition...didnt win! They made willow wands and flower heads out of branches, all very artistic. Then came home and cooked a big curry and went over to friends and played poker for pennies...didnt win there either lol

Hope you all enjoyed your bank holiday! :)

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I went for a walk in the afternoon and only had only two rain showers whilst out walking - not bad! :)

S

snugglypig

my twins start first class this year same as Juniors, they can't wait and I hate to say it Nor can I Lol.
I am worn out mine have been on holiday since beginning of June.

I need a holiday ;D ;D ;D on my own with no Kids don't think that will happen.

so the rest till 3pm 5 days aweek will have to do. if only I didn't have work coming out of my ears.

karen

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
bev said:
He's always going to be the baby ;)

In fact being 8 in Sept he will actually be one of the oldest in the year, but I feel like he's too young to go, and he be the little fish in a big pond, sharing a playground with older kids :o

Hmmm how do you go about home schooling ? ;D
Aaawwww! LOL

Have to have another baby! ;)

bevs

Reaction score
Now hang on a minute there's no need to go that far :o ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.