• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

BAR rodentology course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone planning to, or have done it?

Hopefully with my birthday coming up in august I will have a bit of money to buy the first part! Yay, can't wait! :) :)

Then maybe the same time every year to do the second and third part!?

Sorry I read it wrong (was the excitement!)- 18 months to complete all parts. £75 each part and £25 for first two exams and £30 for last one.

http://www.rodentology.org.uk/ for more details.

Gonna ask my Grandad if he can lend me the money instead. But will email first anyway to find out some more.

I would love to do it, its just the money thing thats stopping me.

Do you have to go down to the CCT for the workshops?

It seems so, but have emailed Gina if there is any other way round that problem, like something similar closer by.

I'm doing it ;D Have been ploughing through Part one for nearly 2 years now :-[ I just can't retain information despite all the clever little systems I've set up for myself. Its interesting though.

Sorry Lucinda - I missed your post - I'm not ignoring you! *slaps wrist*
Deb answered you! ;D

You ever been to the workshops Deb?

Yes I've been to a couple. They're very informative and you get to meet other piggy people which is great. I had to stop going though cos Steve got the hump about driving me there.

LOL too right ;D

Got 4 weeks til Mike's practical then goodness knows how long it will take to get a car! Mike's driving for ME- so gotta do what I say! LOL ;D ;D

I think I'm gonna do the course too, i was talking to Matt about it last night and he thinks its a great idea.

I was thinking, if we have to go for the workshops maybe we could sort something out and all travel together?

Yeah great idea...

There is also a £15 registration fee too when you pay for the first part so the first cost is £90 altogehter.

Also its 18months minimum you can qualify. You can take as long as you want but you can't finish the course under 18months.

Yeah thats ok.

It will prob cost me a bit more as i want to join the CCT aswell

Yay more people doing the course means more study buddies. We can all help each other. I have some very whizzy spreadsheets for testing yourself and flow charts and stuff. Will be happy to send anything if you want - just ask and I'll see if I can help. I'm up to part 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back