• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wow Just got a great bargain, a lovely indoor cage 120cm by 60cm for Harold, it was on offer for £39.99 which is Good anyway, but it had a plastic clip missing and was the last one (it was a while stocks last offer)so I said I Will take it if you can knock a bit off so she said Ok I can do it for £30 so i was like BRILLIANT I'll take it! I have a spare clip In my spares box that Will be perfect woop LOL I Will post pics when set up:(|):(|):(|)

Brill....!
Dont you love it when you get a bargain...!
x

Piiics

Aerial views
IMAG0349.jpg

IMAG0348.jpg

Harold checks out the cameras... A little too closely LOL
IMAG0347.jpg

Full view
IMAG0343.jpg

My brilliant bargain :a19:

fantastic! I got my old 120cm cage for about £40, but they're difficult to come by now. I LOVE that huge tunnel, where was that from?!

From the range, don't know if there is one over your way, it was £4.99 and the hole in the middle you can actually attach another one to make a 'T' shape, if you want one I could always get one and bring it to the meet next month x

Oh well done! Great bargain! Gogoguineas i got my tunnel like that from ebay. Thing is they peed in it and it just sat on the top so the piggies got all went and stinky within hours. Mine don't have it anymore!rolleyes
Does Harold do the same?!

Ooooh would you? that would be amazing i love it!
I have no idea where the range is lol

Oh well done! Great bargain! Gogoguineas i got my tunnel like that from ebay. Thing is they peed in it and it just sat on the top so the piggies got all went and stinky within hours. Mine don't have it anymore!rolleyes

hmmm good point lol but for a fiver i may give it a go, winston loves anything tube shaped :(|)

LOL only just put it in today so I will look out for that

Bev, if you don't get fixed up off eBay I will have a look in there and bring it along. I love it It's one of these sell everything type shops their pet section is better than MOST pet shops, never seen a too small cage in there and good prices too better than my staff discount at work in this case LOL

Definitely give it a go, i wish i didn't have to take it out as the piggies did love whizzing through it! It's easy to clean though, i just washed it down in my shower and it dries within half an hour!

He seemed to enjoy it. I think he has worn himself out he is flopped out now on top of his snuggle sack LOL

haha bless him! ok i'll take a peek on ebay and if i can't get it cheaper i'll pm you on here or text you, thanks for that x

Well The cage seems to have gone Down well, it is very untidy this morning which in piggy language means "I had fun" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back