• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Beards.

Beards?

• Yum

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Yuck

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Furry Godmother

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Cai, just shaved his off, he looks hideous. Is that ok to say? I'm not to fussed if it isn't haha.

IT'S WEIRD. He looks like a baby. IT'S WRONG, SO WRONG.

I've never liked beards, but apparently I now do.

This was xmas day...

New Image.jpg

Beards, yay or nay?

:) I've never found them a particular turn on myself, but each to their own... actually without it he would look rather like one of my mates XD

:) I've never found them a particular turn on myself, but each to their own... actually without it he would look rather like one of my mates XD

Uch, I always thought having poobs on the face was vile, but he actually looked older (there's 3 years 'tween us see) haha! Devo'd.

I grew one for a bit. I found it really comfortable but my partner hated it ;-)

I think you should grow it back, just sayin', apaz they're all the rage right now....

Ahh those were the days, back when I had a beard! Messy one at that but still a beard!

I think the right beard on the right guy is sexy, i cant believe i just said that, but there you have it lol.
1ac2f7174bff76bdc3474f936cc3ae5e.jpg

I have never had a full beard, I do rock the stubble look though. Mainly because as soon as I shave it comes back as a shadow, pale skin/dark hair. I keep it shaved with an istubble to around 2 days growth.

I want to see Cai's baby face!

I think the right beard on the right guy is sexy, i cant believe i just said that, but there you have it lol.
Agreed, never thought I'd see you say that, but agreed! ;)

OOFFFT

I have never had a full beard, I do rock the stubble look though. Mainly because as soon as I shave it comes back as a shadow, pale skin/dark hair. I keep it shaved with an istubble to around 2 days growth.

I want to see Cai's baby face!
hahaha you got it ^

and I bet you rock the stubble look, scruffy man ;) hahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back